Join our partner Healing Circles on five Fridays between October 14th and November 18th for a special series featuring renowned authors, healers, physicians, priests, and others.
- Rachel Naomi Remen, MD, author of Kitchen Table Wisdom, physician, and co-founder of the Cancer Help Program (October 14)
- Michael Lerner, PhD, co-founder of Commonweal, the Cancer Help Program, and Healing Circles, author of Choices in Healing: Integrating the Best of Conventional and Complementary Therapies and Diana Lindsay, co-founder and co-director of Healing Circles Global, author of Something More Than Hope/Something More Than Everything (October 28)
- Angela Oh, JD, attorney, ordained Zen Buddhist priest, healer across difference, and author of Open: One Woman’s Journey (November 4)
- Frank Ostaseski, internationally respected Buddhist teacher and visionary co-founder of the Zen Hospice Project and founder of the Metta Institute, training countless healthcare clinicians and caregivers and building a national network of educators, advocates, and guides for those facing life-threatening illnesses (November 11)
- Ladybird Morgan, RN, MSW, co-founder of the Humane Prison Hospice Project and palliative care practitioner with Mettle Health (November 18)
See other webinars and events related to healing and integrative cancer care from CancerChoices and our partners: Webinars & Events ›