Are you a community activist, policy expert, scientist, healthcare provider, survivor, or advocate? Help San Francisco/Bay Area prioritize breast cancer prevention strategies and interventions!
What to expect:
- Introduction to Breast Cancer Prevention Partners and our work
- Introduction to our co-host organizations
- What is the project and the science
- Discussion of the issues and how this resonates in your community
- What’s next? Our Next Steps!
- Lunch will be provided
Location: The Center for Healthy Communities Oakland/The California Endowment Center, 2000 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94612
An option to attend via Zoom is available
Time: 10am to 2pm PDT