Nutrition can be daunting – especially after cancer treatment. That’s why Inova Schar Cancer Institute and Inova Life with Cancer have created a free workshop specifically to address this issue for individuals who are hungry to learn more about nutrition.
On September 10th, world-class nutrition leaders from across the country will join with the nutrition experts at Inova to share practical advice on some of the most popular questions they receive. Topics include:
* Confronting Food Fears and Rules
* Grocery-Shopping with Confidence
* Making Sense of Supplements
* How to Make “Healthier” Easier when You Have No Energy
* Embracing Adventurous Eating
This workshop will be offered 8:00am-2:30pm EDT at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles in Chantilly, Virginia.