Quercetin, found in many plant-based foods and available as a supplement, is linked to better body terrainthe internal conditions of your body, including nutritional status, fitness, blood sugar balance, hormone balance, inflammation and more, and especially lower inflammation.
Affordability and access
- Intravenous administration requires a healthcare professional.
- No prescription is needed for supplements, but we recommend you consult your oncology team before using quercetin.
Other names and brands
You may find quercetin under these alternate names and brands:
- Citrus bioflavonoid
Where to access
- Quercetin supplements are widely available in retail and online drug stores.
- Widely available without restriction
- Generally inexpensive (less than $500 US/year)