The Gonzalez Protocol™ uses freeze-dried pork pancreas, supplements, an individualized diet, and coffee enemas to alter cancer metabolism and inhibit growth.
Affordability and access
- Gonzalez diet
- Gonzalez regimen
Where to access
- Apply online through the website of the Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation: Apply to Become a Patient on The Gonzalez Protocol™
- As of 2022, doctors are available in 4 US states (Oregon, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Connecticut), Mexico (Cancun), Jamaica, Europe, the UK, and Turkey
- Linda Isaacs, MD, Dr. Gonzalez’s colleague and co-author, offers the treatment through her office in Texas. Visit www.drlindai.com for more information. CancerChoices note: Dr. Isaacs reviewed this therapy review; we have no financial arrangements with her or any other practitioners of this therapy.
- Total annual costs for the full program can range from $15,000 to $22,000, including about $1,300 or so per month for supplements for a person with cancer, but costs vary across individuals.
- Many insurance companies, including Medicare and Medicaid, will not reimburse for any part of the services.